Fashion Focus on Miss Congeniality Vogue Cover Story - KiLL DiL
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Fashion Focus on Miss Congeniality Vogue Cover Story

Fashion Focus on Miss Congeniality Vogue Cover Story

Written By Buzz on Friday, November 1, 2013 | 4:58 AM

"I don't think I am the best-looking girl. But [Manish Sharma] looked at me and thought I could act. I am indebted to him for life."

After playing the lead in Ishaqzaade, Chopra went on to shine in Sharma's next film, too -- Shuddh Desi Romance (2013) opposite Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor. She holds one bit of advice from cousin Priyanka Chopra close to her heart. 

"She said, 'Everybody in this industry will tell you what you should do, how you should look, what you should wear...Don't listen to anyone. Just do what comes naturally to you and you will find your audience'…And, touch wood, I've succeeded. I know I have to get more in shape and keep up with fashion but that will come with time. I don't have to be a ready package." 

Judging from the filmmakers who are scrambling to cast her, no one minds the package. She's currently filming Karan Johar's Hasee Toh Phasee, then there's Habib Faisal's next and Shaad Ali's Kill Dil. What we love the most? She doesn't take herself too seriously. 

"Acting is not do-or-die for me. I'm not the kind who fights with other actors to get the better role," she says. But then, who would want to pick a fight with a bag of smiles? Source http://www.vogue.in
Parineeti Chopra Gallery
parineeti chopra with ayushman khurana
Parineeti Chopra, Ayushmann Khurrana, Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapur and Sushant Singh Rajput
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Test Footer

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. KiLL DiL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger